Are you adequately protecting your medical-grade mattresses? Protecting them with a properly fitted mattress cover will help extend the life of your mattress and mattress inserts.
All EMP mattress covers are fluid-proof, non-allergenic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and tested to ensure long life in hospital and home care environments. LTC Emersion covers are also durable enough to withstand industrial COVID-19 cleaning agents.
For most of the EMP mattresses, we recommend mattress covers made from Emersion fabrics.
What are Emersion fabrics?
Emersion fabrics are a stretchy material developed by EMP. They improve pressure distribution characteristics to support urethane and viscoelastic foams with optimal performance. This fabric is:
- stretchable in all four directions
- made from PVC-free materials
- fire rated
- incorporates ultrasonic welded seam technology (making it significant from both infection and pest control standpoints).
The material also resists hair oils, massage lotion, and degradation from repeated cleaning using approved sanitization products and cleaners.
Take special care when cleaning Emersion fabric mattress covers:
- Use a soft cloth for cleaning, never an abrasive one.
- When using a cleaning solution, always check the manufacturer’s instructions as some shouldn’t be kept on the fabric long before being wiped off (it can damage the material).
- Test the cleaner on a small, inconspicuous spot of the fabric first to ensure no discoloration occurs.
- Always completely dry before using the cover again.
Read the complete list of recommended cleaners for EMP Emersion fabrics.