LTC Heel Lift Wedge
This product is intended for use by persons with a permanent disability. EMP recommends all EMP products be selected with the help of a qualified medical professional.
Ideal for individuals who spend prolonged periods in bed. Helps with recovery and prevention of heel skin tissue break down.
- Reusable device designed to assist in protecting patient heels against pressure injury and/or to support healing of existing heel pressure injury
- Helps minimize leg turn-out, by allowing knee flexion and calve support
- Top Foam Layer is 1” latex foam, providing soft comfortable support
- Core foam is medium density polyurethane, providing comfortable leg support while maintaining heel elevation at 7” above mattress
- Product is 30” wide, ensuring heel support when legs are positioned close together or apart
- Cover is fluid-proof, non-allergenic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, non-stretch incontinent barrier material
- Three sizes available – short (L=15”), medium (L= 17”) and Tall (L=19”)
Recommended Weight Capacity:This product does not have a weight capacity
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:The warranty period is one year