* Lower Mainland, between Abbotsford and West Vancouver – free delivery for shipments greater than $200 Cost. For shipments less than $200, a standard charge of $30 per order will apply for each delivery location.
* Lower Mainland, east of Abbotsford or west of West Vancouver – free delivery for shipments greater than $750 Cost. For shipments less than $750, a standard charge of $30 per order will apply for each delivery location.
* Vancouver Island and the Sunshine Coast – free delivery for shipments greater than $750 Cost. For shipments less than $750, a standard charge of $50 per order will apply for each delivery location.
* Interior and Northern Region (defined as the area east of Hope and north of the Lower Mainland) – free delivery for shipments greater than $1500. For shipments less than $1500, a standard charge of $25 per Mattress, Mattress Topper or Long Term Care product and $10 per wheelchair cushion or Rehab Therapy Product.
* Free delivery for shipments greater than $2500. For shipments less than $2500, charges of $50 per Mattress, $10 per wheelchair cushion or Rehab Therapy Product will apply. Free shipping if 4 or more cushions, and/or bedside security products are shipped together.
* Free delivery for shipments greater than $2500. For shipments less than $2500, charges of $75 per Mattress, $20 per wheelchair cushion or Rehab Therapy product will apply. Free shipping if 4 or more cushions, and/or bedside security products are shipped together.
EMP will also ship direct via preferred customer carrier. If you would like to ship by this method, EMP Customer Service will keep your account information on file for this purpose.
Above listed freight charges apply when shipping via regular ground service with normal lead and delivery times. If you require expedited shipment, the product will either be shipped collect, or will be invoiced for the difference in cost between standard shipping charges (as noted above) and the expedited shipping charges.
Credit Terms and Accepted Methods of Payment
EMP will assign and adjust customer credit limits as deemed appropriate from time to time. In order to retain the secondary discount off of MSRP, all invoices must be settled within standard 30 day terms from the shipment date. In addition to traditional mail-in payment by cheque, EMP will accept VISA, Mastercard, or payment via Electronic Fund Transfer.
EMP recognizes the importance of providing demonstration products for clients needing specialized equipment. We have a demo purchase program designed to help our customers acquire demonstration products at discounted prices when that customer clearly intends to order increasing quantities in the future.
* When a demo unit is requested, EMP preference is to SELL the customer a demo unit. Customers purchasing demos do so with the intention of showing that demo to multiple potential users in an effort to attract more orders prior to providing the demo units to an end user.
* All demo sales must be pre-approved by an EMP sales representative assigned to that customer. Any demo product shipped to a customer must first be approved by the EMP representative.
* When ordering Demo product, customer MUST indicate DEMO on their purchase order.
* Cost when purchasing a Demo product will be quoted by EMP directly. Minimum cost on a single shipment will not be less than $50.
* All Demo sales are final.
EMP provides a comprehensive product warranty. For details, visit our warranty page.
The only products that can be returned to EMP for a refund are 36 x 80 mattresses in the Quick Ship program. Please note that a 20% restock fee will apply.
All products being returned for a refund or being returned for rework must be returned in the original packaging, with original EMP package (computer generated) labelling, and must be returned within 15 days of shipment. We do not accept products back into our facility for return or rework that have been already placed in service.
Quick Ship 36 x 80 Mattresses – EMP will accept return on these specific products.
All Other Standard Size Mattresses and Mattress Toppers – While these products are not returnable, a rework service is available to make the product into a saleable unit by potentially refabricating these products to a different size. A $100 foam product remanufacturing charge will apply in most cases. Where significant additional materials are required, additional costs may be required. A new cover will be supplied at discounted cover pricing (MSRP less 40, less 40).
All Other EMP Products (other than mattresses and toppers) – Other EMP foam products are not returnable or reworkable.
Custom Products – Products that have been customized in any way, are not returnable or reworkable